GEO Ready-To-Wear creates a wide range of creative projects both physically and digitally. It is a place with no limits towards creation, constantly changing the broader experience and raising the bar. Our company looks for people who share this mindset, to grow, think and create with freedom.
Below you will find the most recent openings. Introduce yourself, and we’ll get in touch if there’s a role that seems like a good match.
ASSISTANT GRAPHIC DESIGNER (February 2020)_Expired
As an assistant graphic designer at GEO you will contribute to our design language and aesthetic. You will support in the creation and design of fashion collections and lookbook layouts, conduct extensive research tasks and support in overall design duties. Working closely with the international design team you will enhance design skills, increase knowledge of processes and gain dynamic experience.
• 3-5 years relevant experience in Graphic Design
• A strong varied design portfolio
• Proficient in Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
• UK based preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
• Available 20hrs a week*
Applicants must supply a resume with portfolio of your most relevant and recent work.